The BookieHaHa Collection
Well, dear friends, I have another fun blog post for you: The BookieHaHa Collection. It’s followed by a few questions.
- (A scene in the library)
GUY: Can I have a burger and fries?
LIBRARIAN: Please, Sir. This is a library!
GUY: (Whispering) Can I have a burger and fries?
- Q: Why did the Romanian stop reading for the night?
A: To give his Bucharest.
- I’ve been reading a book on anti-gravity, and I just can’t put it down!
- I’m reading so many books, I have to use the thin ones for bookmarks.
- Q: What happened to the dinosaurs?
A: They went extinct because they couldn’t read anything; especially the BEWARE OF DINOSAUR HUNTERS signs.
- If you can’t put your book down, is it because you’re afraid the characters will do something while you’re away?
Here are the questions I mentioned.
Did you like any of the jokes? If so, which was your favorite?
Do you have any book or writing or reading jokes to share?
Have you experienced (or do you know) any funny/interesting situations related to this topic?
Thanks for reading this blog and for any comments you offer. [[o|o]]
PS—Please scroll all the way down to get to the response box .